• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

THE solution.!

Fair???????

Excuse my lack of knowledge but what exactly do you mean by "baiting"??? And do you hate God so much you feel you have to be "fair" and list anti-God sites? I'm not angry like you I feel sorry that posting a link to positive sites has provoked you to list Pro Satanic, occultic counter-measures.

Atheists by definition cannot "hate God" becaue they don't believe there is a God to hate.

Scientology by definition cannot "hate God" because "Scientology affirms the existence of a Supreme Being".

Kabbalah traces its roots back to ancient Judaism, based on the Torah (which incidentally, is also 24 books of the bible) so it cannot by definition "hate God", either.

I don't see how posting any of those links can be deemed "Satanic" or "hateful" based on the facts I just presented.

I'm not trying to take shots at anyone's faith, and I don't want to turn this forum into a religious debate., However, since I do actually have a minor degree in Theology, I think I am qualified to state my observation which is that most people who practice whatever religion suits them don't actually study the doctrines of their religion or other religions to try and make an informed choice. My experience and education has shown me that most simply dismiss every other religion as "wrong" without any actual knowledge or study on the subject. In fact, history shows us man repeatedly even goes to war because of this.

FWIW, I'm not even a religious person anymore. I made my own choice after much study and decided that I can learn how to lead a good life and treat others with respect without the religious aspect. Personally, I think if everyone just lived by Bill & Ted's creedo, the world would be just fine: "Be excellent to each other...and....party on dude!!" :LOL:

ssmglvcms.jpg

Watchman, I understand and appreciate your concern that you shared. It was not a finger pointing, debating post just an offer of hope to your friends at a time of uncertainty in this world.It opened an area that few like to look at. The Bible deals with the sin of ourselves and how it seperates us from God. We want to see ourselves as "good" yet God wants to help us see ourselves as we are so we can see our need of Him. He cares for each one of us no matter if we care not for Him. He has opened the door for each one of us but has given us the freedom to choose or reject His offer. I'll not debate here as most know I have not in the last 3 years openly involved myself in debating these things here.I have had private discussions with different members when things were brought up but that is all.So Watchman don't be discouraged as I know your intent was for good and not harm or condemnation.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.