• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

They love the Tasers...

I dont feel sorry for any of these idiots. Dont resist and fight or you will get whats coming to you.

Last edited:
A Taser is probably the best ever invention for law enforcement. 74 IN you don't understand afew things here about how they work. There are two versions of tasers.

1) has a built in camera with sound that comes on whenever the unit us ready to fire.

2) The other has a complete log of EVERY time it was fired and for how many seconds.

These electronic records cannot be deleted or erased unless you send the unit back to the company that made it. If this kid was actually hit 19 times it will be well documented either way with date, time, seconds of use, and in the case of the camra version, live with sound.

Most officers work under a use of force continuum that goes like this.

* Police presence
* verbal commands
* empty hand control
* OC gas, asp, other impact tools
* deadly force

After the first two are used up the chance for injury or even death to the suspect and officer goes up quite abit. Every year over 300,000 officers are attacked while trying to perform their jobs. On average, a law enforcement officer is killed in the line of duty every 57 hours in America.

In case after case stastics show that in major citys after the fist year of taser use injury to both suspects and officers goes down by over half. Some citys have their officer involved shootings drop by 40%. I think Tasers should be used early on for the safety of everyone. The way things are today if any officers abuse them and it is proven so they will get more then a couple days off. Be lucky to keep their job.

It does not matter what line of work you are in, or where you go. Each industry has afew bad apples. In the end they usually get what they deserve. I'm just not ready to bash Police officers over some news report that none of us really know all the facts on.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.