• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

They love the Tasers...

They weren't going to jail....I bounced too, it was FAR easier.
Not where I was. And the point remains, I do have experience in restraining people. ALOT.

They could have shot his ass!! Dummy!!
For what? Dipwad.

Not even the guys here that blindly support whatever a cop does aren't saying that.:rolleyes:

Shoot a skinny kid with a broken back. Pathetic.

Last edited:
And honestly it doesn't matter if I'm a Super Trooper, or a frail old man that never experienced physical confrontation. It's a red herring.

And I don't have to be a farmer to know BS when I see/smell it.

Not where I was. And the point remains, I do have experience in restraining people. ALOT.

O.k. so assuming I take that as actually real, you actually restrained people as a bouncer rather than just shove them out the door and leave them be as I always did.

So, assuming you actually put people in handcuffs as a bouncer (which is a whole different level of difficulty from just shoving someone off the property...and not a likely scenario), you must have taken your lumps in the process.

So... do you just enjoy being beat up or would you have preferred the ability to simply taser someone until they calmly complied and you could much more safely restrain them? Me, I would have loved to have a taser.

Which is worse in your eyes, a broken bone, brusing, fractured ribs or a memory of being jolted with no more after effects?

And again...a taser can even be applied in lieu of deadly force under many circumstances.

Your logic against using tasers is lacking.

And honestly it doesn't matter if I'm a Super Trooper, or a frail old man that never experienced physical confrontation. It's a red herring.

And I don't have to be a farmer to know BS when I see/smell it.
O.k. so assuming I take that as actually real, you actually restrained people as a bouncer rather than just shove them out the door and leave them be as I always did.

So, assuming you actually put people in handcuffs as a bouncer (which is a whole different level of difficulty from just shoving someone off the property...and not a likely scenario), you must have taken your lumps in the process.
Is your reading comprehension that bad?

I'm not continuing with this red herring garbage.

Your logic against using tasers is lacking.
Your ability to show where I ever said that is what's lacking.

I hate brutal badge wearing goons.

Sickos that zap a person for asking questions.

Weaklings that are scared little boys inside.

Big, fat assholes that can't control a much smaller woman.

Fortunately, Taser use around here is rare. I would guess we have a better grade of human beings that get hired.

So applaud these goons while they abuse a broken little boy.

Last edited:
so assuming I take that as actually real,

Have I insulted you?

Why do you feel the need to call me a liar (you took the long way around the barn, but you know you did.):thumbdown:

I guess you guys are right, if one doesn't obey their master quickly enough, you should be tortured.

I SAID DO IT NOW, SLAVE!!!!!!

I AM IN CHARGE, DON"T MAKE ME SHOW YOU THAT!!!!!!

DID YOU JUST QUESTION ME? HOW DARE YOU, SEE MY BADGE? THAT MEANS I CAN TREAT YOU WORSE THAN YOU CAN TREAT AN ANIMAL!!!!!

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

What part of don't resist do people not understand? If you've done something to warrant a police presence chances are you will be treated as hostile and therefore treated as such if you do not comply immediately.
A real no brainer if you ask me.

What part of don't resist do people not understand?

Yeah, a skinny kid with a broken back can really resist.

According to the cops, he tried to stand, and said words.

I'd be ashamed to be that big a wuss.

Maybe that's why they won't release dash cam vids.

Wow dude, give it a rest already. If you are pulled over by the police and cooperate the worst you can get is a ticket for whatever you did wrong.

"Quote:
Spoiled kids, as they grow up and throw tantrums at police, will be tased...if they are lucky.

Spoiled?

Prove it. Can you?

Or just pull facts from a very dirty area, smelling appropriately. "

74IN, we have a whole generation of spoiled kids who have learned nothing is their fault and it's ok to act up and break all the rules and laws you can. Just look at the school systems these days, kids and $hitty parents rule. Teachers and principals can do nothing but paper work.

We live in a crazy world where some really strange things happen. In each incident unless you were there or have all the facts it's tough to cast judgement from behind a keyboard. Thats all.

Here, lemme help.

Police records say Hutchinson was aggressive with them, and tried to get up and get into traffic.

I dunno about where you live, but in my experience, traffic occurs on roads. Roads are the primary place for police cars to be found.:D

In each incident unless you were there or have all the facts it's tough to cast judgement from behind a keyboard.

Apparently, that is only if you think the cops go too far.

it goes somthing like this
3418.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.