• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Things you've learned in life...general observations

GLR

Keeping It Good Natured
Oct 9, 2007
What are some of the things that you have learned the hard way in life? I know that most of us have learned some difficult or expensive lessons over the years.

Probably the one that comes to mind first for me is "never trust someone with a name like True/Honesty/etc". There is a a reason they use names like that...it's kind of like playing poker against a guy named after a city, never a good thing.

What are some of the things that you have learned the hard way in life? I know that most of us have learned some difficult or expensive lessons over the years.

Probably the one that comes to mind first for me is "never trust someone with a name like True/Honesty/etc". There is a a reason they use names like that...it's kind of like playing poker against a guy named after a city, never a good thing.

Ill go along with that

Lawsuits are expensive. Usually the lawyers on both sides know each other and figure out how they can help each other. When the case is over, they will enjoy a game of golf and share a retrospective on how they can do better next time...

Never step on a gators tail

Or a rattle snake or copper head either

Last edited:
almost every house built before 1972 has asbestos, a material that causes cancer...

Bullets are very painful when they pierce surface tissue at high velocity

I should add that nobody on the internet is what they claim to be and I mean NOBODY.

Sure there are some that come a lot closer to showing their true selves than others but there is always more to the story, something they aren't willing to tell.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.