• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

think you can't be seen?

very neat time lapse photography,,,back in my camera days(slr-non digital), i used to do natural light exposures lasting up to 4 seconds or so in different environments(camp fires, street lights, moonlight)

if you look close in at lower right bottom, you can see where there is an upper torso separated from it's legs several maybe 10 feet apart due probably to the time lapse but i'm not entirely sure.

there is also a person without a head!!!

very neat time lapse photography,,,back in my camera days(slr-non digital), i used to do natural light exposures lasting up to 4 seconds or so in different environments(camp fires, street lights, moonlight)

if you look close in at lower right bottom, you can see where there is an upper torso separated from it's legs several maybe 10 feet apart due probably to the time lapse but i'm not entirely sure.

there is also a person without a head!!!

One guy at the bottom right is in the photo 3 times. He is wearing a white t shirt that has this written on it:
FULK
BOSTON

The words above the photo state:It is made up of 216 photos (12 across by 18 down) stitched together, taken over a 15-minute span, and is not supposed to represent a single moment in time.I guess this explains some of the errors in the photo.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.