1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

This doesn't happen every day

Discussion in 'General Ham Radio Discussion' started by kopcicle, Feb 12, 2020 at 9:33 PM.

1. Rwb

Rwb Sr. Member

It takes a thief, i spy

2. Riverman

Riverman Part-time Member

Another blast from the past. (y)
    Robby the robot, from the movie Forbidden Planet. Not to be confused with the Robinson robot in the 1960s Lost In Space TV series. :D

#17 Riverman, Feb 14, 2020 at 6:22 PM
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2020 at 9:37 PM
    Rwb likes this.
  3. Handy Andy

Handy Andy Do Your Research First, Then Decide...

[​IMG]

Of course it was during a time of great strife, low batteries, even deeper lower wages and no Union Representation and unable to obtain funding for Color Pictures...yes, those were the days...

This was from an Episode of the TV Show Lost In Space that used Robbie the Robot as a more capable replacement they found on a planet to replace B -9 but Little Robinson would hear nothing of it and actually helped B-9 foil the attempts Robbie made to fool the Robinsons and take over the ship so it could escape and leave (Abandon, Destroy) the Robinson family, leaving them behind...

Lost In Space; War of the Robots - Season 1 Episode 20...

4. Riverman

Holy cow! I remember that episode! :p
    But I can’t remember if I used my home or cell number when I signed up for Jersey Mike’s reward program. o_O

I watched Forbidden Planet recently on Netflix. Can’t bring myself to watch the new, updated Lost In Space series.

Hanging onto the past? You bet! :D

Redbeard U812 and Rwb like this.
  5. Rwb

Rwb Sr. Member

Stardate...today... Captains log... Its HAPPY VALENTINES DAY go buy her some chocolate

6. Riverman

Mission accomplished. (y)

Rwb likes this.