• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

This guy every day! 38 low!!!

KD2GOE

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
May 30, 2013
Buffalo

Always wondered who was behind the George jetson toy. Hear him all the time on lower 38 dx. If its the same guy I'm hearing. no telling how many of those things are out there. 4444 could use one of those noise makers Lol

Last edited:
Waffle isn't who I thought he was... I just came out to the car and waffle 825 or 8255 is on there running echo wide open.

He was in top form yesterday he was even bleeding over to 39 usb where I was talking to a friend of mine and a little in to 40..

when we had conditions to texas last summer I heard the "Blue Waffle" retard almost every day. Normally I would never advocate destruction of private property but this guy needs his coax cut!

blue waffles response on another forum:

The only time I come on talking serious is if I'm setting you up to start pissing you off later. You guys must actually think I DX or talk on the radio period to get something out of it. The only reason I have a radio is to screw around on it and have fun. Since I don't have fun talking to idiots that are so dumb as to actually get pissed off when I run my doorbell or roger beep....I chose to have fun pissing you off even more. You must not have been hearing me for long because EVERYONE knows I never get worked up on the air. In fact, when you morons start hammering down on the key and screaming like idiots I just kick back and relax and enjoy watching you idiots DESTROY the channel all by yourselves. I'll hit the doorbell only occasionally to keep the fire burning. Good luck out there and have fun listening to me...I know I sure do....HAHAHAHA!!!

De Radio Blue Waffle, Operator 825 rocking the microphone in Fort Hood, Texas!!!

I hear him ever since I got my Sirio a few days ago! Is it him with that noise toy? He went on and on about antennas, and antenna theory yesterday. But man, I heard him complaining about people taking up the band and being selfish with it. I can't believe he had to nerve to talk about that!

Sounds like an ex-DJ to me.

Did you hear someone calling him blue balls?

He was arguing with someone. Don't know who but he turned on the roger beep and echo to make em mad. Was it you duster? around 1:00 eastern time. His Echo was wide open couldn't hardly make out what he was saying.

blue waffles response on another forum:

The only time I come on talking serious is if I'm setting you up to start pissing you off later. You guys must actually think I DX or talk on the radio period to get something out of it. The only reason I have a radio is to screw around on it and have fun. Since I don't have fun talking to idiots that are so dumb as to actually get pissed off when I run my doorbell or roger beep....I chose to have fun pissing you off even more. You must not have been hearing me for long because EVERYONE knows I never get worked up on the air. In fact, when you morons start hammering down on the key and screaming like idiots I just kick back and relax and enjoy watching you idiots DESTROY the channel all by yourselves. I'll hit the doorbell only occasionally to keep the fire burning. Good luck out there and have fun listening to me...I know I sure do....HAHAHAHA!!!

De Radio Blue Waffle, Operator 825 rocking the microphone in Fort Hood, Texas!!!

Link?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.