• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

This guy is on some good drugs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why am I working for a living? I could be going to pawn shops, swap meets, and yard sales, and buy old junk for too much money. Then turn around and sell that same vintage, collectible, classic radio gear on Ebay for way too much money.

I sent the guy an email about why hes asking so much for it and got a nice profanity laden email back, LOL. Gotta love these ego centric assholes......

In so many words he told me where to go and what to do when i get there plus to go F*** myself in the a$$.. nice guy!!!!

It says

"Please message with any questions or concerns I will try to answer them as best I can. Happy bidding!!"

This is the best he can?

In so many words he told me where to go and what to do when i get there plus to go F*** myself in the a$$.. nice guy!!!!

I sent the guy an email about why hes asking so much for it and got a nice profanity laden email back, LOL. Gotta love these ego centric assholes......

speaking of assholes aren't you the guy who still owes people money for amp related work???

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.