• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

This is bizzare

Open the pdf file in the right before the one you posted. Look for VR1 near the SSB delay switch. There is the answer to the rest of your problems. Or you can send it back for warranty service.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rwb and Cahtrina
The root cause has been found. Theres a black box done by the fuse panel, it controls my camera. Either when bobs installed the power wire they knocked the box loose or it could of been knocked loose from the bouncing of the truck. I played around with the box moving it in different directions. I found that moving the box closer to the fuse box causes electrical interference even thru my radio. So i did my damnest to get that box out of the way. As of rite now zero interference! Hopefully that box will stay put. When it’s not raining out I’ll rip apart the dash to get that box secured. At least we now know the root cause and if i get that interference again, I’ll have to play around with that box. Thanks again for all your help. I consider this post now closed......FINALLY!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.