• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

This is it...,

KB1TPX

W1MBZ
Jul 22, 2008
Warwick, RI 02818
...so far it does me well, until I go big.

Attachments

• Radio Stuff-9.jpg
    Radio Stuff-9.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 296

From a tiny seed a mighty oak will grow.

We are witness to the start of another good man falling prey to that odious addiction known as "Radio Fever".

Within 1 month he will be lying to his wife about how he just has to have this or that to make it all work right. :D

He will be surfing the web looking at all of the various Dealers looking like :drool:.

From a tiny seed a mighty oak will grow.

We are witness to the start of another good man falling prey to that odious addiction known as "Radio Fever".

Within 1 month he will be lying to his wife about how he just has to have this or that to make it all work right. :D

He will be surfing the web looking at all of the various Dealers looking like :drool:.
151, you're not right, man!(y) it is so true, lol. 7732, you've got yourself a good starter base. i'm running a modded 139XLR, and i have no complaints. don't listen to pro151..... he's just trying to scare you, lol!!

Well, I'll tell you what. I first got introduced to citizen's band radio back in the early 60's, was also an SWL for many years. For various reasons and distractions, military, etc. got out of it, then back into it in the mid to late 70's for the big revival, "good buddy, convoy madness era", got away from it again and now I'm back for the long haul. Older, wiser and patient enough to wait for that perfect rig,...well, then another perfect rig, and maybe a better antenna, a better mobile setup, perhaps build a room in the garage with a tower, add more power.
Ok, I'm off and running. Hey, I need a hobby, don't I?

Mike

Well, I'll tell you what. I first got introduced to citizen's band radio back in the early 60's, was also an SWL for many years. For various reasons and distractions, military, etc. got out of it, then back into it in the mid to late 70's for the big revival, "good buddy, convoy madness era", got away from it again and now I'm back for the long haul. Older, wiser and patient enough to wait for that perfect rig,...well, then another perfect rig, and maybe a better antenna, a better mobile setup, perhaps build a room in the garage with a tower, add more power.
Ok, I'm off and running. Hey, I need a hobby, don't I?

Mike
that's the spirit, 7732!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.