• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

This is off the chain HILLARIOUS!

but since I found this forum I will call the WWRF home for my radio questions and answers.

Welcome to the WWRF. We've been around a lot longer that almost any of the other CB forums out there, and almost as long as most of the ham sites...

Glad you made it!

welcome to the light .

unless you use a different name here youll probally be banned from cbrt shortly , IF.......you even care to go back . ;)

I use a different name there so I am probably ok, tho I only go there to read the threads once in a while. I hate all the junk embedded in the site that makes the page load so slow. Also don't like the way the external links have to open inside a CBRT frame. Just wastes screen space, but the clown wants to make sure he is in control of everything accessed there.

I just saw too many knowledgeable people either get banned or just walk away in disgust from there. I think most of the folks there were pretty decent (linx is one that comes to mind that was a jerk tho).

So anyway, I think this site has a much better atmosphere and I hope I can learn from some of the veterans here. And maybe in time I will have learned enough that I can share it with others.

SWP General Lee

I too bought one of thesse radios in Dec. and recieved it in Jan. and never got a good report from anybody. I kept being told to turn it down. I could hear drivers asking other drivers what is he saying. Because they couldn't understand me. I took my radio to DBR Radio's and he hooked it up so I could hear what I sounded like. Man was I saddened by what I heard. Dave opened it up and hooked up to show me what was wrong and he then repaired the things that Radio Active had done to my radio. It is now one LOUD and Proud sounding radio. Money burned is a lesson learned.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.