• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

This is off the chain HILLARIOUS!

psycho

Running a special on our rooms!
Aug 25, 2006
Floriduh
This guy has a Radioactive superwackpacked export that has the SWP on a switch. LMAO! When he talks long distance he runs the SWP feature and talking in close quarters to other drivers he switches the SWP off as to not piss off the other drivers with his ultra loud audio.
Another Tin Hat guy drinking the kool aide. Whatever happened to turning the mike gain down?

http://www.cbradiotalk.com/viewtopic.php?t=21780

Well fact is, you know he has lost his gourd when he sent it to Radioactive in the first place. The superwhackpack just seals the deal. Shame really. They have managed to fart up some decent radios.

Oh boy, people fall for anything. I suppose noone there has heard of putting variable carrier on a switch before. Or maybe they put the AMC limiter on a switch. That sounds like something retarded that they would do. LOL

Oh boy, people fall for anything. I suppose noone there has heard of putting variable carrier on a switch before. Or maybe they put the AMC limiter on a switch. That sounds like something retarded that they would do. LOL

I wonder if he could superwackpack an Icom IC-718. My son is in Iraq and maybe I could have it SWP'd as a Christmas present for him!

Can you say shill?
I knew you could. Shill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

maybe instead of a "truck-to-truck" setting, it should have a "super splatter", and "normal splatter" setting.

I have never heard a SWP radio so I can't comment on the splatter, but when he claims 60 watts out of a dual final radio..... WTF! The posts might very well be from the radioactive guy himself using multiple usernames and depending on how much $$$$ he gives the forum administrators they might let him have hundreds if he desires.
The bad posts about those SWP'd radios are removed quickly so it might be true. $80-$100 to f#%k up a radio is funny.

I have never heard a SWP radio so I can't comment on the splatter, but when he claims 60 watts out of a dual final radio..... WTF! The posts might very well be from the radioactive guy himself using multiple usernames and depending on how much $$$$ he gives the forum administrators they might let him have hundreds if he desires.
The bad posts about those SWP'd radios are removed quickly so it might be true. $80-$100 to f#%k up a radio is funny.

Michael Kersnowski aka Mr. Radioactive IS an admin at that site. He wouldn't have to pay off anyone it's his site.

I'm not a member there but some one needs to send that dude a PM and fill him in, wow, thats just plain wrong. That I have to say is probably a bigger rip off then the old E E I Turbo Tune mod.

bozo and radioactive might as well be the same person . they both are well aware of what theyre doing and couldnt care less . bozo loves to say how he laughs all the way to the bank . it will never change there . folks only hope is to learn better and move on , some will unfortunately come away quite a few bucks lighter in the process .

some are like pigs . they dont realise theyre laying in chit and the other pigs there seem happy so why worry ?

IGNORANCE IS BLISS FOR SOME !!

I was one of the ignorant that thought I was getting a deal when I got my SWP General Lee. And just to be clear, It didn't sound bad! There was no spatter. I had it fixed by a local (Rogerbird1) and I now feel much better about it. And I know it will last much longer! I don't know if it was clipped but if I knew what a limiter looked like and where it should be I'd open it up and check.

I just know that when I found out the real deal on the SWP I had it fixed as fast as I could. I posted lots of questions on THAT site and got no good answers. Thats when I was steered in this direction. I hang out here and on the Redneck site and I get good answers to my question and complete explanations when I ask. When Mike at Radioactive told me my radio swing to 60+ and I put it on a friend meter and only got around 25 AVG I started asking questions. I was not band from THAT site but I don't go there any more.

LOL it just never ends does it?? Omy lord I remeber AM power telling me he can get 60 Watts out of my Galaxy DX 2527 Well I find that impossible without adjusting the meter to go along with the lthe stretched truth.

Let see I am seeing 2 20 watt rated finals adding up to 40 watts which a pushed dual Final transistor stage can give and maybe an occasional extra 2-3 watts by freak of nature I mean Ive seen strange things happen. But 60 watts?? I cant see. The Galaxy 2527 power supplies would melt down and stink the house up.

I should see what kind of rate I would get if I shipped all my HF rigs and seen if the (SUPER WACK PACK) COULD GET ME 3- 400 watts so I can boom the air waves from 160-10 and possibly 6 meters with my FT-450 LMAO Hey if ya send your Icom put in a good word for me so I to can let the master wack the snot outta these rigs 10-4 over and outskis .
To funny I tell ya hammer down thats what Im talkin about (y)

We can only hope that in time people like that learn how crazy the ways they operate are (of course the problem is is that most of them will not learn .. LOL )

We can only hope that in time people like that learn how crazy the ways they operate are (of course the problem is is that most of them will not learn .. LOL )

When they first get the SWP Radios they are amazed at the "Good reports" they get from radio checks on Ch 19. Of course if you keep an eye on the for sale section the same happy campers end up selling in 2-4 months because they are "Upgrading"! LMAO!
Buying a SWP radio from Radioactive is like having sex with a $5 whore without a condom...........it might be wonderful at first but 1-4 months down the road you WILL be fucked!

I first stumbled across CBRT about a year back and I did a lot of reading there before I ever bought anything. When I did buy a radio, I got it from Al at Sparkys and I have since bought other items from him that have been good products at a decent price. The more I read there the less trustworthy the SWP stuff seemed. I will stick with my Cobra 148's & 2000's as well as my Grant XL. They are all good talkers and I always believe if something works, stick with it.

I have found some good info at CBRT , but since I found this forum I will call the WWRF home for my radio questions and answers. I am tired of the clown and his court of jesters and all the games and lies going on there. Too many good radio folks have been banned there for me to think they are trustworthy as a forum. More like a communist regime than an open forum.

welcome to the light .

unless you use a different name here youll probally be banned from cbrt shortly , IF.......you even care to go back . ;)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.