• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Those this look like any US radio?

Easterbunny online

Apr 7, 2005
Netherlands
www.cbradio.nl
Albrecht_AE6080.JPG

It's an Albrecht AE 6080. I juswt bougt an second hand export version (240 channels 4W AM/FM) but it has some defects and i can't find anyone in The Netherlands or GErmany who has serverced this radios. Mine doesn't respond to the buttons like they should and the S-mter always gives full load!
I hope this radios is sold under an other name and someone can tell me watch wrong with mine! :(

looks like a mobil version of the superstar 4900b wich is made by maycom. maycom bs29 is the maycom model number.

allthough the models ive sen were base radios and only had 4 buttons on mic . but that could be the new mic there shipping with there radios.

It's an older albrecht radio. My sponsor thinks it made by preisident byt they ain't sure.

I checkt with SY telecom but they have no model listed on there website that looks the same.

As far as i no most Albrecht radios are build bij SY telecom and not by Maycom

FL Native said:
most of these radios its a simple jumper switch inside to open up all the modes such as more freqs and the am,fm and SSB.

I know that you can get more freqs and modes by changing a jumper switch,
but I didn't know there was a version of the Albrecht AE 6080 that could do that.
I had only see them with 40FM channels or 80FM 12AM channels.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.