• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

To all my Radio friends !

whiteastro

Feb 22, 2019
As a temporary measure to cure personal problems the time has come that I must lay down the key board & mouse and pick up my hammer and saw to finish some of my unfinished remodeling of my house. Not being a carpenter by trade or hearts desire it is too easy to put off work that needs to be done, but I must apply myself to reach my long term goal. Just remember ( A Bad Penny always Returns ) Happy DXing !

As a temporary measure to cure personal problems the time has come that I must lay down the key board & mouse and pick up my hammer and saw to finish some of my unfinished remodeling of my house. Not being a carpenter by trade or hearts desire it is too easy to put off work that needs to be done, but I must apply myself to reach my long term goal. Just remember ( A Bad Penny always Returns ) Happy DXing !

P*ss on that. Hire a handyman

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.