• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

"Todd" runs new Ham off 28.425

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todd seems like he should review the FCC rules.
I have heard him comment on the air that "the FCC outlawed morse code in 2007 when they dropped the code exam" which is untrue.
Sooo . . . you have been lurking here since this thread has started. Gonna guess that you are one of the 10-10 BOD's. If so; what do you agree with and what do you disagree with - even if you are/aren't a BOD?
What is a BOD? and yes I have been lurking or a while.

Reactions: 1 person
While all this belly aching is going on I am on 10 Meters having FUN. I am just getting started. There is just to much negativity on the Computer, I am getting back On-the-Air, right now.

73 KC4TVZ Todd

Many of these Radios also have built-in Amplifiers.

Just to list a few.

Cobra200GTL -Built in amplifier, Echo, Roger Beep
Galaxy98 - Built in amplifier, Echo Roger Beep
MagnumS380 - Built in amplifier
Connex3300HP - Built in amplifier
Stryker490 - Built in amplifier
Saturn Base - Built in amplifier , Echo, Roger Beep
Saturn has just recently be changed from Galaxy to Connex.

I was told by a fellow 10-10 member and OO that the list was on the FCC Website. I believe him without even looking it up myself. If it is not on the website it should be! Amateurs should be encouraged to instead buy Icom7000, Kenwood480, Yeasu450, and Ten-Tec models. They cost a bit more but have ALL the HF bands, some even have 6 meters and 2 meters, 1.25 meters and 70cm. Sorry no Roger beeps and ECHO but like you say, they could add a microphone and go to 75 meters with ECHO and Roger Beep!!!That would be very interesting... hihi.

73 KC4TVZ Todd

Todd, you REALLY need to read the FCC regulations. There is NO SUCH THING AS AN ILLEGAL RADIO ON THE HAM BANDS AS LONG AS THE TRANSMITTER MEETS SPECTRAL PURITY REGARDLESS OF WHAT ANY 10-10 MEMBER HAS TOLD YOU. If you are anything near representative of the 10-10 members than it is further proof that they/you don't know shit about regulations and/or good operating practices. There is no such thing as requiring certification of amateur radios for use on the amateur bands. That is the reason amateurs can build their own gear and put it on the air. it is not certified either. Again READ THE REGULATIONS. I am not saying that I agree with using such radios on the bands however they are 100% LEGAL for use on 10/12 meters. Somewhere on this site is an email from Laura Smith herself stating so. I don't have time to look for it right now as I just got up and need to go back to work tonight but it is here and others will attest to it.

Would anyone provide me with a link to a discussion of what constitutes "poor" operating practice - aside from the equipment in question being operated in a technically deficient manner?

You can't. And until the FCC issues a finding on the matter, the issue of EOT tones and/or echo is destined to remain purely subjective and therefore unenforceable.

I have very limited use for the things myself...but the law is the law. And said devices aren't illegal at present, just as ESSB transmissions aren't.

Good operating practices pretty much follow the lines of treating people how you would want to be treated. Basically it involves being a decent person and not an ignorant ass clown. Speaking of that I have a new piece of paper that people like Todd can collect.

assclownaward1.jpg

Reactions: 12 people
With this being a forum open to the public, it allows people who may have an interest in Todd's attitude to see it first hand. I'm going to bet, that a few, if not alot of members active on this thread have notified the 10-10 club about this thread, and related activities. I would venture to say, some of them are not amused by Todd's actions, and how he behaves while representing the 10-10 club. In the end, I dont think they care what harvy wallbanger awards he may have, if he gives them a bad name, stick a fork in him, he's done.

Since the 10-10 club probably is watching this daily now, Ill say it first. They give him the boot and erase any penile beating awards he attained, I'll be first up to become a paying member.

Reactions: 4 people
:headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

I am still On-the-Air on 10 Meters on a daily basis having FUN.
Are you still on your computer Belly aching about it ?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

73 KC4TVZ Todd

Last edited:

73 KC4TVZ Todd

Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: 1 person

73 KC4TVZ Todd

Karol, is that you? Hey Karol!

Reactions: 2 people
Lost on todd. Too dumb to know who Karol is.... will be thinking it's an old imaginary girlfriend

actually, his on air actions are closer to K3** in PA,.

..my way or,............... i'll just call CQ on my freq 'till everyone else quits:(

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.