• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

toggle switch board

1iwilly

Dec 7, 2008
Does anyone here with a 2k that they can take a few clear pictures of the bottom side of the toggle switches board showing where the wires are solder too?
i finally have the time to put mine back to stock the switches were used for extra channels traces were scribe deep gouges and wires cut I've done the best i could with the schematic but everyone knows these schematics don't look clear

I know we did this years ago just to have that info on hand when needed. But I still haven't dumped my whole life into the cloud, yet. Can't look for it until I get to work. With any luck it didn't get flushed in the last disk crash. Been a while.

Knock on wood.

Reactions: 1iwilly
I know we did this years ago just to have that info on hand when needed. But I still haven't dumped my whole life into the cloud, yet. Can't look for it until I get to work. With any luck it didn't get flushed in the last disk crash. Been a while.

Knock on wood.

thanks bud

So here's what I found.

byjptn.jpg

JmZFKq.jpg

W0LeNO.jpg

Nothing about where any of the wires goes. Just where they're attached and what color are all this reveals.

Reactions: 999

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated