• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

tone on channel 19 the last 5 days?

Where are you located? If it doesn't come and go with the skip then it must be local to you? I have not heard that in Delaware.
we know where it is at, we just was wondering if dx has been hearing it, we wished we could shut it up , but the poor fellow has a problem with every one in the world,,, he has been doing this for about 6 months but now just leaves it on central florida

With the skip running out to Cali, AZ etc from the East Coast, they are complaining out there, even thinking its a local plugging their ears. Its not, its good ol' "Mr. CB" aka; James Calvin Martin out in Seffner Florida.
yep that is right mr cb in seffner,,

With the skip running out to Cali, AZ etc from the East Coast, they are complaining out there, even thinking its a local plugging their ears. Its not, its good ol' "Mr. CB" aka; James Calvin Martin out in Seffner Florida.
where are you located skiman1?

I've been hearing that on and off the past several weeks on the road, across several states. Almost sounded like a big amp throwing a dead key. Very irritating.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated