• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Total Freq Range of Stryker 655 after conversion?

Wire Weasel

Senior Moment
Dec 13, 2008
Hi guys, What is the total top to bottom freq. range of the 655 after conversion? I notice the 5 Band Switch .... Guess you get to Hi/Low via the Function Control?
Thanks!

If you have been in the game for the last 40 years you will not be seeing anything you have not seen before. It is not a 10,11,12 meter radio!

Going from memory and keep in mind I do not own one I think it is something like 25.5 to 29.9. Surely someone can give you a better answer.

There's people on here who know they just haven't seen the thread or haven't bothered to respond.
- Actually there's been quite a few advancements with Extra Features in today's medium and high power exports. A dozen or more of them today have full 12~10M coverage including the Strykers. Have a 655 on the way. I'll post the range in numbers after it comes in.

There's people on here who know they just haven't seen the thread or haven't bothered to respond.
- Actually there's been quite a few advancements with Extra Features in today's medium and high power exports. A dozen or more of them today have full 12~10M coverage including the Strykers. Have a 655 on the way. I'll post the range in numbers after it comes in.
The latest Qixiang PCB's (of which this is one) usually cover 24.715~30.105MHz. I don't own the 655, but I would be pretty confident that is the frequency range.

Reactions: Wire Weasel

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated