• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Total post count??

I have fixed most of the post counts. I am sure there are a few that are not right. I took your ezboard count on the old forum and added the amount to it that you all had on here.

If there is someone that didnt get done let me know. Also there are a few on here that didnt have a name on there. If you used a different name on ezboard than here let me know what it is and I will get you fixed up.

Randy CDX492 said:
I have fixed most of the post counts. I am sure there are a few that are not right. I took your ezboard count on the old forum and added the amount to it that you all had on here.

If there is someone that didnt get done let me know. Also there are a few on here that didnt have a name on there. If you used a different name on ezboard than here let me know what it is and I will get you fixed up.

Just noticed my post count, thanks Randy.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.