• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Truck Stop CB Shops Beware !

Robb, what part of Nevada were you driving through when you heard this?

i live in southern Nevada, and i never hear this stuff.

im not saying it doesnt happen, im just curious where. (no, not because i want to go there! LOL)

i guess i never hear them because prostitution is illegal in the county i live in.
(BIGGEST HYPOCRISY EVER btw LOL)

my guess is this was northern Nevada.
LC

Robb, what part of Nevada were you driving through when you heard this?

i live in southern Nevada, and i never hear this stuff.

im not saying it doesnt happen, im just curious where. (no, not because i want to go there! LOL)

i guess i never hear them because prostitution is illegal in the county i live in.
(BIGGEST HYPOCRISY EVER btw LOL)

my guess is this was northern Nevada.
LC
Yup.
N Nevada along I-80...

I had one in the mid 70's but I could not tell you when they ceased this insanity.

In the day every new cb came with a licensing form to fill out and send to uncle Charlie and in 4 to 6 weeks you had a cb license.

I had my license also. Those were fun days, when even ladies could talk on CB and not worry about the language. It sure went downhill after the license requirements were dropped.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated