• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

trying to find a working ms dos 6.22

rob

Jun 21, 2011
pittsburgh
ok i got few Motorola systems sabers and i want to reprogram one and i got a desktop that has 350 MHz AMD-K6(r)-2 processor and a laptop thats compaq contura 410c and i got the rib box but my problem is trying to find a good working ms dos 6.22.. ive downloaded a lot but none works for me.. my question is do you know where i can get a working dos?? i got the systems saber program and im still not sure if its working one and thats my main thing that i want to check out.

Some of the norton rescue centre software that came with an old computer that i had, had rescue disks based on 6.22 that u could make from the cd. You could investigate freedos also, a compatible linux clone

Last edited:
thanks again and i have tried torrents and i had problems with them but ill see if i can find any ones that work. im goin to try all the websites you guys told me first. i just cant believe how helpful ham operators are and you guys help me to go jump right in and do more and to help others

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned