• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ts 120 kenwood modif 11 metres

juanito

Mar 1, 2013
bonjour
je cherche un tutoriel complet sur la modificationdu ts 120 kenwood pour la bande des 11 metres
merci, cordialement

The mod works but frequency read out does not show 27 mhz.

:glare: Unless the 3 radios that I did using this mod show different readings

1001936t.jpg

1205aa.jpg

1201vsp.jpg

good deal I could not get the only one that was modded to display the 27.

Of course the rig was well used and worn.

If I remember it was a secret CB mod and only a one wire mod with a switch,

Switch in one position was 10 meters switch on other position was 11 meters.

If I remember correct. (Did this over 15 years ago) It was a yellow wire to be cut and switch added in circuit.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned