• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

TS-5010 W/TS-5011 UP FOR OFFERS

OldTech03

Dec 15, 2017
I have this beautiful example of a Mint condition TS-5010 with matching TS-5011 Power supply. I do accept PayPal and try your best to be serious with offers this is as close to mint condition as one could hope to find. I fully serviced these units and tested them SSB power is around 40+ watts AM power around 5 DK to around 15 Peak these are Low-Level Modulated radios but everyone I talked to said it sounded great the way I aligned it. Oh and the Microphone although it works great at some point in time somebody must have been using a cleaner and picked the mic up with it on their fingers and left their fingerprints on the mic other than that it works fine. I plan to post it on eBay but thought I would try it here for a few days and see what happens. Thanks for looking.

20201218_173730.jpg 20201218_173800.jpg 20201218_174020.jpg

I have this beautiful example of a Mint condition TS-5010 with matching TS-5011 Power supply. I do accept PayPal and try your best to be serious with offers this is as close to mint condition as one could hope to find. I fully serviced these units and tested them SSB power is around 40+ watts AM power around 5 DK to around 15 Peak these are Low-Level Modulated radios but everyone I talked to said it sounded great the way I aligned it. Oh and the Microphone although it works great at some point in time somebody must have been using a cleaner and picked the mic up with it on their fingers and left their fingerprints on the mic other than that it works fine. I plan to post it on eBay but thought I would try it here for a few days and see what happens. Thanks for looking.

View attachment 42092 View attachment 42094 View attachment 42096
It's been years ago that i had a 5010 that was a great radio what are you asking for it?

That’s what I was thinking. This ain’t e-bay what your asking price? I thought their was a rule here where you needed to list an asking price. Can’t find it now so mail be I’m wrong.

I have this beautiful example of a Mint condition TS-5010 with a matching TS-5011 Power supply. I do accept PayPal and try your best to be serious with offers this is as close to mint condition as one could hope to find. I fully serviced these units and tested them SSB power is around 40+ watts AM power around 5 DK to around 15 Peak these are Low-Level Modulated radios but everyone I talked to said it sounded great the way I aligned it. Oh and the Microphone although it works great at some point in time somebody must have been using a cleaner and picked the mic up with it on their fingers and left their fingerprints on the mic other than that it works fine. I plan to post it on eBay but thought I would try it here for a few days and see what happens. Thanks for looking.

View attachment 42092 View attachment 42094 View attachment 42096

Well, I was not aware of having to post a price but since nobody has an offer I will set the price at $300 which includes shipping/insurance to any of the lower 48 states. The items will be double boxed and insured for $300. I accept Paypal as long as it's done through friends if you choose the PayPal protection method just add 3%=($9.00) reason I have a very small profit margin in this item and shipping will cost about $40. So there you are the price has been set.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Well, I was not aware of having to post a price but since nobody has an offer I will set the price at $300 which includes shipping/insurance to any of the lower 48 states. The items will be double boxed and insured for $300. I accept Paypal as long as it's done through friends if you choose the PayPal protection method just add 3%=($9.00) reason I have a very small profit margin in this item and shipping will cost about $40. So there you are the price has been set.

I had one 20+ years ago, wish I had hung on to it.......never was very serious about it, but managed some fairly distant contacts barefoot mobile.....

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.