• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Turner +2 mic battery

I ordered another 7.5 volt from another dealer an some 1.5 volts to make my own I just wish I could have found one locally so I could try this mic the stock mic just doesn't cut it .Thanks for every ones input .PS if you order anything from " Blue Kangaroo " on Ebay stay on top of it they state they ship within one day of payment I have been waiting a week an still no shipment ! Just a heads up !**Jump_im**

I actually have the RK 70j. The battery that came in mine I took apart and bought the size watch batteries inside. They slide right in the sleeve but have not tried it yet, since the 12v is working fine.

Grinder , I don't know where you get your batteries but I checked in a local store this morning an the where quite $$$ I got them on Ebay for $1.50 for ten an the more you buy the cheaper they are .

Stay away from the dealer on EBay who's store name is Blue Kangaroo after sending them an e-mail asking if they shipped that stupid battery after a week when they state they ship in one day after payment they returned with , " We are cancelling your order an refunding your money " ! Yet they still have them listed ! What a way to run a business . I ordered another from someone else but it looks like I have to wait to get this mic working .I guess when you pay peanuts you really do get monkeys ! Haaa !!

Sent from my NB09 using Tapatalk

Stay away from the dealer on EBay who's store name is Blue Kangaroo

They sell on Amazon as well, and I too have had issues with them and the product not matching the description. When I did return it they stated they had never had the (incorrect) product and suggested I was being less than honest.

I was being honest (FWIW) and actually wanted the item, if had been the correct one. Never again.

Glad it's not just me , when I get my refund I will contact EBay not that it will make much difference but I'll give them negative feed back an maybe save one person from the aggravation its only $4.50 it's the principal of the matter .

Sent from my NB09 using Tapatalk

tba02 , your right I don't think they are a very good company to deal with I contacted Ebay an ask why if they couldn't send my battery do they still have them listed . They said because I cancelled , ??? they reviewed all my messages an agreed I did not cancel . What a bunch of crooks !:headbang

I do the LR-44 and buy them in bulk for pennies from China, hold them together with small body shop c-clamp vise grips and use regular 3M 33 electrical tape, works great for me

Reactions: 1 person
I have a turner handheld sidekick 60. It is wired with a din realistic plug end. It is black mic with white printing. I cant read the lettering on the battery because it is rubbed off. I would really like to use this mic again. Can I assume this mic takes the same battery or batteries as the +2 and +3?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    AKA- UDX122
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.