• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

turner +3b internal wiring

tvrc18

May 1, 2011
anyone know the internal wiring for a +3b. I wired it as was found on a few sites but it does not have audio. I have a 2510 and wired white to pin 1, red and shield to pin 2 and blue to pin 3. I think it may have been rewired inside. Pin 2 and 3 short when ptt depressed but 1 and 2 or connected untill you push the ptt. I think that should be the other way around because the stock mic is like that.

Are you sure the mic is working as is? Something on the amplifier board could be dead or the mic element could be dead.

Turns out the mic cable is bad, the white wire is open and the yellow seems shorted to the shield.

what exact wiring

anyone know the internal wiring for a +3b. I wired it as was found on a few sites but it does not have audio. I have a 2510 and wired white to pin 1, red and shield to pin 2 and blue to pin 3. I think it may have been rewired inside. Pin 2 and 3 short when ptt depressed but 1 and 2 or connected untill you push the ptt. I think that should be the other way around because the stock mic is like that.

I can digital photo mine, is it the plug or Board that is wrong, it could be a dead cartridge

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.