• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

TV ANTENNA ROTATOR WTB

BigLou

May 15, 2018
SW FL.
I no a guy that has made a 2 element beam that I can git cheap, I no it,s not going to set my radio on fire.But for just talking to the guys I no, it will work. I have a 5/8 GP now I just want to see how it works. What I need is a CHEAP TV antenna rotator and box. If you have one let me no. Thanks Big Lou

I can dig it man how ever if I can find one for say $35.00 or so my 71 YR old arms can use a rest.

Hey BigLou also keep an eye open in your local classifieds the show up there aswell, good luck in your search.

Hi guys I live in FL. And it looks like I,m going to pay more for the rotator snd box than the antenna.
Back when I was a Novice, there was a guy two grades ahead of me at Las Vegas High who used a quad antenna up about 40 feet. The tower was right outside his bedroom window, reachable by opening the window. The antenna mast ran all the way to the ground. He used a large wrench on the mast and a hokey-but-functional clamp to lock it in place. It worked fine with him...developed his right arm, too! Armstrong rotators: all the features you want and are willing to cobble together!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated