• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Two New Co-sponsors Pledge Support for HR 2160

ARRL

Nov 15, 2008
Earlier this week, HR 2160 -- The Amateur Radio Emergency Communications Enhancement Act of 2009 -- gained two new Congressional co-sponsors: Republican Roscoe Bartlett (MD-6) and Democrat Bart Gordon (TN-6). Originally sponsored by Representative Sheila Jackson-Lee, a Democrat representing Texas' 18th District, HR 2160 is also sponsored by Madeleine Bordallo (Guam), Brett Guthrie (KY-02), Mary Jo Kilroy (OH-15), Zoe Lofgren (CA-16), Blaine Luetkemeyer, (MO-9) and Bennie Thompson (MS-02). Click here for information on how to encourage your Congressional representative to sponsor HR 2160.

More...

Every time I see this HR2160, I think of the Uniden 2510/2600, or President Lincoln!

C2, I think the same thing. But HR-2160 could really be a good thing for every CB or Ham operator. Because if passed. Having antennas at home we may not get attacked as much. It sure can't hurt. Please contact your Law Makers in DC.

Congress/Senate Switchboards:

1-877-210-5351
1-800-828-0498

JUST CALL AND TELL THE OPERATOR TO TELL YOUR LAW MAKER THAT YOU WANT THEM TO SUPPORT BILL HR-2160. It's that easy. You don't even have to leave a name.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Hamvention this Weekend!!!!~ See link above
  • @ nomadradio:
    Hello from Dayton. Well, okay. Kettering.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    Wow I did not know this was here until just now
  • @ c316buckeye:
    no conditions in ohio