• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

UNFRICKINGBELIEVABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I understand you have helped fight for their rights to express themselves but that is not to say you may not feel insulted by the accusations against the people of our military.

Please undersand that I GAVEUP the right to ALLOW myself to feel this way, as it would cause me to by human nature to subject others to MY ANGER. You see if I were to listen to all the naysayers then this country would tear itself apart in short order.
I'm terribley sorry but, you don't send combat hardened troops fresh from the war in Iraq, with orders of SHOOT TO KILL to do "battle" with fellow citizens on our own soil,

LONEWOLF you may not know but THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT are ALWAYS in effect.AND those rules say that you may ONLY engage a target that poses a THREAT UNLESS ON THE FEILD OF COMBAT. That being said if you will look to recent news you will see that we do a pretty good job of charging troops that BREAK THOSE RULES and we do this for a reason,we are not abunch of vigilantes but a group of dedicated americans that are trying to do a job MOST wouldn't EVER think of attempting.

CHUCK honerably discharged U.S. ARMY

Maybe my head is not buried in the sand far enough, or I'm not enough of one of the sheeple/cattle to not question things???
I think all of us level headed folks know right where your head is buried!
But it's your right to believe the drivel you spew and the men and women in uniform are defending that right to the death! Don't forget that or dishonor their service!

JD :beer

As an ex-soldier I will say this every soldier I ever served with WITHOUT exception has answered the question "If ever I were called on by my country to suppress it's freedom WOULD I ?" with a RESOUNDING NO!! NEVER!!!!! And let me say i have posed this question to ALOT of troops.

In 1994, Navy Lt Cmdr. Ernest Guy Cunnigham was working on a masers degree thesis. As part of his project, he asked 300 active-duty combat Marines, at the USMC's Air-Ground Combat Center in CA to complete a questionnaire about their attitudes towards possible futre orders. One question was how thay felt about shooting US citizens who disobeyed gun confiscation. 61% answerd they wouldn't do it. The bad part is, 39% WOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we as Americans immune from tyranny?

I think all of us level headed folks know right where your head is buried!
But it's your right to believe the drivel you spew and the men and women in uniform are defending that right to the death! Don't forget that or dishonor their service!

Don't address issues with facts, ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Propaganda shills would be proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.