• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Uniden Grant XL mods

M

MudFlap379

Hey guys. This is my first post. I have a few questions. I am wanting to put a talk-back and a connex board in this old radio I have and put it in my 4-wheeler. Anybody tell me how to hook up the talk-back? I've seen it done, but had no idea what the points were that were being connected. This radio has no date on it, but it was made in the Phillipines. The serial # is 85020XXX if that helps. Thanks.

MudFlap

</p>

I'm no tech, but that way of hooking up talkback is kind've a poor man's way of doing it. I could be wrong, but I believe that is also why your volume level is low, too.

That radio you have there is a great radio, and can be made to perform very well on both TX and RX. My suggestion is to have it sent in to a good shop that will tell you exactly what mods they would do to it and have them add a talkback / echo board if that's what you like. I think you'll be real happy with that radio.

Moleculo

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.