• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Uniden pc66xl

Dorian

Jun 28, 2010
Denver
Does anyone know the value of d-9, I'm guessing it's the diode in the modulation circuit? I want to restore this radio to original specs. Also need a readable schematic. Thx for your help. Dorian

this is the only schematic I have ever seen for one. Uniden stopped making any service manuals for their radios years ago. not sure just how accurate this one is.

http://www.cbtricks.com/radios/uniden/pc_66/graphics/uniden_pc66_sch.jpg
Uniden stopped making any service manuals publicly available for their ̶R̶a̶d̶i̶o̶s̶ products years ago.

Fixed that for you. ;)

But yeah the Cobra 25 LTD is close enough to a PC68 XL(don't know about ur 66) (y).
The part labels may be different, example TR43 in a Cobra may be Q43 (Q23 or w/e) in the Uniden PC68 XL.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned