• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

uniden washington channel mods

Hey SK-

I was not picking on MR-420, just pointing out that "good quality american made products" would not include Uniden radios. Browning GE's yes, Uniden no. :)

BTW Uniden is a Japanese company with a subsidiary Uniden American Corporation here in the USA. I am not knocking Uniden, most of us on the forum agree that the 148/2000/Grant chassis made by Uniden was the best ever built for CB. Too bad they stopped making them when they stopped producing the Grant LT.

riq165

Bush

hmm.... i was asking about channel mods its interesting info you all gave me and as a side note bush sucks hes the reason that nothings made here in the USA. get rid if Bush and the econemy will get better :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Its sad that a high number of CB operators use drugs. It actually is so bad that it gives CB'ers a bad name.

Just say NO to drugs!

From what I've been reading latley ? IM starting to think the Forum and the mods are going to drugs here , I've seen more and more useless idiotic nonsence being posted as days have gone by , along with childish behaviours towards others. What does any of this have to do with radios or modifictions there after ? It certainly didn't have to be posted by others who was or who wasn't using whatever mind altering drugs to begin with,they tend to spell it out rather well in there posts. (the hand writting is on the wall) So as far a Washington base station goes , What's really going on around here ? tasteless to say the least, unnessasary imformation . )-:

dont do drugs

come on werte juist having a little fun i dont do no drugs i was just messing with Ham And Eggs. and i was quoting towelie form southpark when he said want to get high?. later for now - chong

IM really starting to think you must have some pretty good claim or stock in this Forum site H&E ? ,your posts and your harrasments of others seem to go un-noticed or allowed by mod's ? I personally don't find you funny or a amusing what so ever. I don't find drugs of any kind amusing or funny ,especially when it has to do with a thread on cb radios , polls on marijuana ? like I said before , this Forum really seems like it's been doing some major changing of late ,especially where you are concerned ? My words can't really express what I would like to say here , if they did , that would make me not much better then you,but IM sure you can get the clue.....there's pretty much one of you in ever bunch. Good Luck to you , as others in the past , it's just a matter of time. Peace

hehehe

jease is it that time of mounth switchKit were trying to enjoy our forum. if it offends you then you shouldnt come on the forum anymore. this is just my opinion but i think a lot of people on this forum would agree with me. come on were just messing around. - chong

Re: Bush

Chong said:
hmm.... i was asking about channel mods its interesting info you all gave me and as a side note bush sucks hes the reason that nothings made here in the USA. get rid if Bush and the econemy will get better :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Huh? I don't understand! Actually, the economy is booming right now. It has nothing to do with Bush--and I am not defending *him* either. Inspite of the gas prices, the current economic trend is UP. According the news, look for a hike in interest rates about the first quarter of May, which is an attempt to keep inflation in check, and an indication of a good economy. I understand people's own reasons for hating Bush, but the trend of outsourcing jobs and products was going on YEARS before Bush, so what gives? Now don't fly mad at me, I am just asking a question because the statement, (out of context), that "everything wrong with the country is because of George Bush" isn't making sense to me. ;) :?

CWM

that's just it CW .....to many times folks going around talking out there asses only thinking they know what there talking about in the first place. MidlandMan , weather or not I was banned from 1 stop or not has nothing to do with this post , it's just you thinking your a smart ass , which I would tend to agree. CBRETARD ? I cetainly can't fault a person for being honest about themselves. As I said before ,I don't see where any of this has anything to do with this thread ? Chong ? That time of the month ? I hear you on that , and that will surely be the last time. Well ,from what I understand ,they made a personal section in the Forum for messing around as you put it ? Has that changed ?, and the whole Forum is now a free for all for nonsence ? If that is the case , this forum will surely be in the ash can in no time. if that's what you want Chong ,your welcome to it , for some one who has been freely helped out from others you certainly seem to have a lot of unhealthy disrespect towards them. I realize according to you that your 13 years old ,but IM really starting to think that it might do you well to start growing up a little and showing some respect towards your elders especially the ones that have gone out of there ways in good faith towards you.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.