• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Uniden Wireless Microphone

i think I remember hearing about enlarging the hole in the mic in another forum, but would have to recheck that info.

I've got the high end audio at the desk, but this wireless mic is just a nice option to be able to listen and talk while I'm doing daily things around the house. Cooking dinner, sitting on the porch. It even makes a trip down my road to the neighbors house who is a ham and doesn't understand why I stay with cb radio. I think that's the consensus with most hams. I guess I prefer the bar and grill over the yacht club.

I've got the high end audio at the desk, but this wireless mic is just a nice option to be able to listen and talk while I'm doing daily things around the house. Cooking dinner, sitting on the porch. It even makes a trip down my road to the neighbors house who is a ham and doesn't understand why I stay with cb radio. I think that's the consensus with most hams. I guess I prefer the bar and grill over the yacht club.
I use mine frequently when I'm hanging out in the backyard. Very cool.

Reactions: whiteastro

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.