• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Unwanted staycation

Eldorado828

8-2-8 in the Lonestar state
Feb 21, 2016
The Lonestar State
Well fellas, I dodged the bullet long enough I guess. Feeling like I got an a55 whoopin from Mike Tyson, and getting tested in the morning.

Looks like I might be stuck at the house and if this doesn't take me too hard that means the station will be running, getting caught up on projects and who knows what else.

Probably wear out my welcome here on wwdx

Reactions: Slowmover

Ivermectin: a tobacco product. Smokers 80% less likely to suffer Covid symptoms. (Or even get it in the first place; see today’s blog post at Pushing Rubber Downhill).

So, take up this new hobby: Lose weight, calm nerves, and wreath brain-power in its aura of mystery. Hide your family from danger every time you pop smoke.

Or you could rattle nicotine lozenges around in your mouth like cheap dentures (Naw).

Maybe work up a sound file has a Roger Beep like the use of this
(and everyone reading this already knows that sound):

80B40E7F-2460-485B-892F-B57719C3931B.jpeg

“Honey, it’s like racking a twelve-gauge. Keeps the bad stuff scared away. The smoke is medicinal herb, so, gotta keep it real”.

Last edited:
Well fellas, I got the dogg gone rona.....

Now as long as this doesn't tear me up any more than it has and nobody else in my house gets it then we're going to get real close here in home. On top of that I'm going to annoy the heck out of you fine wwdx folks!

Looks like late night dx, bench projects and during the day the honey do's. So long as this stays mild we're hoping!

Reactions: TIN_CAN and Crawdad
Hope you are doing ok Eldorado, take care. Hopefully you are make a bunch of contacts on the radio.

Well Lord willing the worst part for me is now behind. Today is the best day since Tuesday and everyone else in the house is still healthy which makes no sense so hopefully it stays that way. Even the Doc, said the only thing consistent with this virus is it's inconsistencies and that seems to be the case.

I and my family greatly appreciate you fellas support and prayers, really really do.

I'm not a Facebook or social media guy by any means and am actually quite the introverted type. That said I'm thankful to be a part of this forum and that you fellas let me in.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.