1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

Upcoming Review: Kentli AA & AAA Rechargeable Li-Io Batt's & Chgr.

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Wire Weasel, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Wire Weasel

Wire Weasel Senior Moment

Kentli apparently produces 2000 mAh & 3000. The set I picked has 3000 plainly plastered all over them and in the description. Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 11.25.45 AM.png

2. DXman

DXman Yes, that's 3100 degrees F. Nine yrs of hard work.

Yes they do sell the 3000, but that is mWh and that converts to 2000 mAh for a 1.5v. That is what I was referring to, most battery's company's will use the term mAh now days....

#17 DXman, Jul 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
    Wire Weasel likes this.
  3. Wire Weasel

Alright .... Testing underway. Set received from Slow-Free Ship China in 3 weeks, not bad. Set contained 8 AA's instead of 4AA & 4 AAA's. Oh well. AA's are more expensive anyway. All 8 batts had a good standing charge of 1.475v on them so they should be all good. Perfect AA size, fits into AA Maglight perfectly. Have a set re-charging now, Charger indicator lights working as should. Will report on final charging voltage later today when done. Charger is 115v plug in. Has a port for USB operation but no cord - set did not claim that it would come with a USB cord.
    Again, got this set on eBay. Same are available +/- $2.00 on Amazon and I believe the sets on Amazon are U.S. based.
    First set recharged. All come up to 1.49 volts. We'll see how they do going forward. So far, so good !

#18 Wire Weasel, Aug 5, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
  4. Wire Weasel

Later update. This set of Kentli AA's I got are working great and I could not be more pleased. I am mostly using them in my wireless mouse for the desktop and they are lasting about twice as long as Engergizer Ultimate Lithium throw-aways. Also in one LED flashlight. I have a bunch of flashlights that use AAA's including a fleet of the Nebos so I believe I'll buy a pile of them too. Will use the same charger that came with the AA's

Shadetree Mechanic and Woody-202 like this.