• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Updated the CB radio magazine website!

cbradiomagazine.com

2008 - 2014 / Pau Hana
Jan 3, 2007
Well - I had a lot of the people from this forum ask for me to change the format on my website to make it easier to access the articles.

So after months of procrastinating I finally got around to updating the website today.

http://www.cbradiomagazine.com

Hopefully it's easier to use now and people can find the articles easier.

I'm very pressed for time these days with a new family member and I just bought a house so i wasn't able to do full "issues" anymore. But I'll continue to add new articles here and there when I can.

As always my disclaimer is that I do this magazine for entertainment and information for the CB community, I make mistakes and may have errors here and there so please understand that I do my best.

Thank you again for all of the support and to especially to those who have submitted articles for the site.

Brew

You still got your dipole lazy? Mine got taken out in the last storm....just picked up a replacement last week to run at the new homestead.

I added a video section where I'll be posting more video reviews and some radio walkthroughs for tuning soon. For right now I just posted links to videos that I had bookmarked.

I believe the Paloamr 250 Base amplifier has a 25 amp power supply and the 4 pill version has a 35 amp power supply.

picture-1.jpg

I added a video section where I'll be posting more video reviews and some radio walkthroughs for tuning soon. For right now I just posted links to videos that I had bookmarked.

I believe the Paloamr 250 Base amplifier has a 25 amp power supply and the 4 pill version has a 35 amp power supply.

picture-1.jpg

Where can you get one of those??? are they for sale anywhere?

Right you were! The title wasn't working in firefox.

I redid a new one in photoshop, shoudl be working now.

Everything else seemed to work fine in firefox, if there is something else you can see that isn't displaying properly please let me know.

Should be good to go.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.