• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

UPS virtual assistant

kopcicle

Feb 17, 2016
7:50 PM
k
Message by You: UPS: Hello, I’m the UPS Virtual Assistant. Ask a question or type your tracking number so I can help.

You: 1Z4411F50240327631 I'm sitting in the front yard waiting :)

UPS: Perhaps you meant… Can I authorize the driver to leave my package at a particular spot? I need to change or fix the delivery address

You: no I meant I'm sitting in the front yard waiting :)

UPS: It looks like you're entering a pretty long question. I might be able to find an answer for you if you rephrase it using fewer words.

You: I said I am sitting in the front yard waiting :)

UPS: It looks like my suggestions haven't been helpful. Please try rephrasing one more time.

You: 1Z4411F50240327631

UPS: Your package is being prepared for delivery to the requested address.The date will display once the package is ready for delivery. Looking for a delivery time? Sign up for UPS My Choice® for home to see delivery times (when available). Our representatives are unable to provide a delivery window unless you’re a member. I'm here to help if you have any other questions.

You: do you like pizza?

UPS: I have a lot of interests in cool topics, like shipping all sorts of things: from overnight documents to heavier freight... But let's not talk about me - I'm here to give you a hand with our services. Let me know if you have any other questions. You: just deliver the package and I'll get my own pizza UPS: Did you mean… I missed a delivery, how can I get my package? I need to return a package My package was damaged

You: Just keep coming I'm patiently waiting

UPS: It looks like my suggestions haven't been helpful. Please try rephrasing one more time.

You: would you please just deliver the package so I can torture a chicken ?

UPS: Ok, I see my suggestions aren't helpful. Would you like to contact customer support? Yes No

You: Yes UPS: How would you like to contact us? Email Phone You: Phone UPS: You can contact us by phone at 1-800-PICK-UPS® (1-800-742-5877)., Friday, June 5 2020, 9:05 PM

UPS: Hello, I’m the UPS Virtual Assistant. Ask a question or type your tracking number so I can help.

You: 1Z4411F50240327631 I'm sitting in the front yard waiting :)

UPS: Perhaps you meant… Can I authorize the driver to leave my package at a particular spot? I need to change or fix the delivery address

You: no I meant I'm sitting in the front yard waiting :) UPS: It looks like you're entering a pretty long question. I might be able to find an answer for you if you rephrase it using fewer words.

You: I said I am sitting in the front yard waiting :)

You: 1Z4411F50240327631

UPS: Your package is being prepared for delivery to the requested address...

I hate it when you call a business and get a machine asking useless questions or spouting useless information, I usually get frustrated and start screaming LET ME TALK TO A REAL PERSON!!!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated