• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

use slingshot for big game

Always been my favorite, small ,quiet, and deadly especially with the rubber available for bands today ,I use surgical tubing that I get at Reef scuba.com !

What's a good quality sling shot on the market?

I've always had cheap ones. What's a good professional one.

Anyone recommend a good one?

I mostly want one for target and pest control.

I have an old Saunders Falcon from the early 80's they are good slingshots, my brother lives out in the country too and has one of the walmart ones, they are all right for just what he needs, pesky coons, possums or other vermin that come around. But to be honest with you i like the old ones i used to make when i was a kid. I have a y laying around i cut several years ago and it is dry and ready to go, just need to find some wide flat rubber rands and a piece of leather and put it together.

I have not looked for rubber bands in a long time so i don't know if they are readily available any more like back in the 60's we could buy them at the drug store or five and dime stores very easily. I will be going to the city this coming weekend so i will look around.

good luck, they are alot of fun

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.