• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

UV-5R/GT-3 TDR Dual Watch

C2

Aug 3, 2005
Is it possible to turn off the dual display/watch and make this radio use just one frequency? I'm fiddling with Menu 7 TDR and turning dual watch off, but I cannot see what it does since the display still shows both frequencies.

Is it possible to turn off the dual display/watch and make this radio use just one frequency? I'm fiddling with Menu 7 TDR and turning dual watch off, but I cannot see what it does since the display still shows both frequencies.

I just put mine where top/bottom are the same. I like it since the top shows the channel "name" in letters, and the bottom shows the actual frequency. Might be a better way, but it works for me. :)

Brett

Reactions: Mongoose
That's a neat idea. I thought I had read somewhere that the dual watch feature could not actually be turned off. I do not know what that toggle does. Maybe the dual watch actually does turn off, and just the "B" VFO display remains? (O, yes, I just confirmed. That wasn't too hard).

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated