• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Valentine's Day Give Away Eligible Contestants

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
Since I'm such a nice guy :D :D...

There are only a few days left until the drawing. I've compiled a report of everyone that has met all of the criteria AS OF TODAY.

The most common mistake is the Pictures criteria. This criteria has two parts: A photo album in your user profile with pics AND a thread in the Station Pics forum section. The thread in the Station Pics section may contain attachments or links to your album but links to pictures on other sites do not qualify. Many people have included either the album or the thread, but not both. There are still others with links to pictures that are hosted on other host services.

If you correct any of the missing criteria before Saturday, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST so it is visible to everyone. If you notice a mistake, please reply to this post. It took me several hours to prepare the attached report and I don't want to start over.

I'm not sure how to be much more fair to everyone participating.

Attachments

• Valentine Contest Criteria.pdf
    68.8 KB · Views: 201

Worldwide DX Amateur Radio Forums - Ham - CB - HF - VHF - UHF
Since I'm such a nice guy :D :D...

There are only a few days left until the drawing. I've compiled a report of everyone that has met all of the criteria AS OF TODAY.

The most common mistake is the Pictures criteria. This criteria has two parts: A photo album in your user profile with pics AND a thread in the Station Pics forum section. The thread in the Station Pics section may contain attachments or links to your album but links to pictures on other sites do not qualify. Many people have included either the album or the thread, but not both. There are still others with links to pictures that are hosted on other host services.

If you correct any of the missing criteria before Saturday, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST so it is visible to everyone. If you notice a mistake, please reply to this post. It took me several hours to prepare the attached report and I don't want to start over.

I'm not sure how to be much more fair to everyone participating.

Check my album. BTW what do you mean by "post count", do I not have enough posts with 114?

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Tim Chambers:
    Pres. Bill 2 FCC mod just posted
  • @ AWP:
    Is it possible to be on a lake and have a homing directional beam being emitted from the shore so a person could navigate to that beam's source? For example at night to a jetty.
  • @ BJ radionut: