• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

VCO Block Needed, Uniden UPD857 Chassis

DTB Radio

Sep 14, 2005
Carlisle, PA. USA
www.dtbradio.com
I know this is an INCREDIBLY looooong shot, but I need a working VCO block for a Standard Communications model Horizon 29 CB (its the CB that was used in the truck from The Fall Guy TV series). It uses Uniden's PC-130AA PLL module which is a UPD857-based unit. The VCO is a wax-potted metal-enclosed board with seven interface pins that solder into the PC-130AA board. I've attached a picture of the PLL unit I'm servicing. All trouble-shooting points back to the VCO block. If anyone has one of these blocks, or know who does and might be willing to sell, please shoot me an email (see www.dtbradio.com for my email address). Thanks in advance for any info anyone can provide!

UPD857VCOunit.jpg

From Sam's CB 94. I managed to get the pages out of order but I think you can figure out where things should go.

Attachments

• Standard_Horizon_29_VCO.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated