• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Vertical Beam

I want to pooh on this guys party. I dont care if he talks over me,I just want this tool to hear me and really only me

If he is six miles away and another persons is within a mile from him chances are even with your extra power he will still hear the other station. Signal strength varies more with distance that with power. If he wants to talk to someone else with a half mile of him you are not going to prevent it from happening. Years ago I like to talk to a friend 12 miles away. I had an a-hole jammer within about a mile. Vern and I simply switch to horizontal polarity and continued to talk straight over him without an issue. Dual polarity beams are nice for eliminating crap like that, much nicer than becoming part of the problem rather than part of the solution. As Waverider said, nobody wins a power war.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.