• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

VERY SAD AND CONFUSING DAY

TonyV225

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 18, 2005
Wisconsin
Horrible night Im sad and in shock all at the same time and this is so tough. My nephews 8 month old baby daughter died lastnight from what there saying or thinking was S.I.D.S. Kim woke me up crying and once I grabbed my bearings back and understood what she was saying my heart just sank like the Titantic R.I.P. baby Ava :cry::sad:

2dr9nxf.jpg

My deepest condolences to all the family .May they all soon find the peace they so richly deserve

A Parent having to bury their child is something that simply shouldnt be.

As a parent I could not fathom having to bury my child....

Sometime there is no answer to, Why? My condolences to you and your family. I'm sure they will find solace and strength in family.

My Condolences to the entire family..
It is hard to say why at so young and so innocent a child is taken.

Words do not do justice..
My Prayers to the family

Thoughts are with your family, having young children myself I can't even imagine what such a tragedy feels like... terrible terrible news...

so sad ..can't type water flow from my eyes is to great..

sorry about the lost. i know of the feeling.

earthwater

Last edited:
I am sad about your tragedy and loss of child.

My condolensces and prayers go out to your family and friends. May you all find the strength somehow to get through this.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?