• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

VHF contest this weekend

Well I am not a ham yet.

So I am not all for sure on all the band plans that are there.Also would have to see what class lic all the members have and go from there.

Would need the help of a couple members to try this and set it all up.I am sure novakor would be more than willing to help out with this and could us one more.

i would have loved to try out in the contest in VHF and or UHF

all i had asked was when was it..

so now i ask is it over
or is it still going or what ??

Later

It was during the weekend as Jonbah posted. I guess the length of time wasn't given. Novaker posted the "more info" you asked for but it ended up in a seperate thread- The first "sticky post".

Thanks Ron for pointing CDX-882 in the right direction,these are ARRL contest only. Now as far as having a WWRF ham radio contest i think it could be done,but it would take some time to put together.Anyone interested in helping do so can p.m. me.Thanks.
73,Stu

Thanks Novakor, for offering to try this out.... If there is anyone that would like to help Novakor set one of these up, please pm him on the forum....Would like all you ham ops to have some fun with this...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.