• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Vintage Tube Type Radios

Raccoon

Oct 27, 2005
www.youtube.com
Hey Everyone ,
I just wanted to say hi . I've been a member on the forum for about 15 years. I don't post much but I like to read everyone else's posts . With that said , I just thought I'd make a post and ask to see if anyone else likes to use those old 23 channel CB radios like I do ... especially the tube type .

I love those old , glowing radios . I have a few that I like to fire up every now and then . Here in the area I live in , the people all sit on 38 LSB all day , and those older radios don't seem to have what it takes to make it out there to Skipland . So my "Old Timers" don't get used as much as I'd like them to get . I am however , thinking about getting an "Old Radio Night" type thing going here sometime soon . Anyway , I'm just kind of rambling on now ... lol

I just wanted to see if anyone out there loves those older radios like I do , and if so , what do you like to use ?

I have a few old Cobra's , some Browning's , and my 2 current favorites are an old Kris 23+ , and a Lafayette Comstat 23 .

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated