• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

VO-52 Hamsat

Anyone worked with the Indian VO-52?

I just worked a 7 degree pass, I was getting in pretty well nice and clear but didnt make any contacts.

I also work the AO-7 and the FO-29, I usually get a contact or two per pass.

I have also made a few DX Contacts in Europe on the AO-7.

Craig

VO-52

Yup, join the club... I get good strong sigs but no QSLs.... I thought 2m & 70cm would be popular.
Willie, principal designer & builder of the HAMSAT t transponder is offering the same HD/SW which I intend to mod for QRP E-M-E experiements..

"The transponder I sell as a complete (pre-made) package in which the programmer and software all is included.
The whole package includes: Transponder on profesionally milled evaluation board (fully tested) , power supply, programmer included all cables, example source code, and manuals. The transponder will be delivered with a testing report.

I can deliver it for the price of XXXX Euro (around XXXX US$) which is excluded the shipping cost.
The transponder will be operational in a matter of minutes (the time to connect antenna cables and power supply).
Manufacturing time is about 2 weeks, because of testing time to guarenty the quality.

Datasheet and information you can find on my website: English_Home

Thank you for your interrest and kind regards,

William Leijenaar, PE1RAH
Leijenaar Electronics
Bergmanshofweg 2
5926 RH Venlo
The Netherlands
---

English_Home

To Craig via 52

Hi Craig,
If you and I can arrange it lets bounce SIGS off VO-52. My home is grid sq November Lima though I travel a lot as employee of a US corp. I like your rig listing....
At your service
MVRL

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.