• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

VOX LOL !

Sonwatcher

Apr 6, 2005
Colorado
I was just listening to 3.898 and a guy fell asleep with his vox on. The guys said he was snoring for an hour with the vox picking him up. It was funny as one of the guys called his phone and woke him up. I was wondering what the strange noise was when I tune in the frequency.

A bunch of us were having a round table one night and were treated to about two solid minutes of a fellow giving his kids crap for not doing what they were told and getting ready for bed. When things calmed down we heard him walk back to the radio and exclaim "OH $HIT! Sorry about that guys." We all had a good laugh at him. Yet another reason why I do not like VOX.

What I really think is funny is the ones you hear yelling at the guy to turn his VOX off. Like, he could hear them if they yelled loud enough??
- 'Doc

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.