• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Want to be the most annoying SOB that you can be?

OH ME !! I have to get one !! I am sure my Icom will love it and the 80 meter ragchewers that I run across sometimes !! :D

seriously you couldnt give me a truck load of those things.....

the nice thing about having a computer next to your radio is any wave you can find on the WWW can be your noise to play with .

Reactions: 1 person
How much you want to bet it's built so simple, anyone could do it? Though I'm sure someone would pay that much just to get one.

You want annoying..... click on the link and then click on TB-1. That is about the most annoying noise out there.

Mr. Jiggs CB Equipment: Products

You can buy one here! N.O.S. "MR JIGGS " "TWEETY BIRD " Moduale ! RARE ! | eBay

noisetoyg.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Ive actually got one of these Ive had it for years I also have 2 of the sound byte discs 2500 sounds a sayings to choose from LMAO!! I forgot I had that stupid thing Ill have to dig it out!!!

I bought 2 of these when they were onsale because I had ordered one for another guy and was curious how they worked and figured Ide have one to show the AM user people that were interested. They most certainly are annoying Maybe Ill post mine in the swap when I find it LMAO!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Ive actually got one of these Ive had it for years I also have 2 of the sound byte discs 2500 sounds a sayings to choose from LMAO!! I forgot I had that stupid thing Ill have to dig it out!!!

I bought 2 of these when they were onsale because I had ordered one for another guy and was curious how they worked and figured Ide have one to show the AM user people that were interested. They most certainly are annoying Maybe Ill post mine in the swap when I find it LMAO!!!

You are not alone :unsure:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.