• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Want to be the most annoying SOB that you can be?

noisetoyg.jpg

I thought I was annoying with my ping, double ping, and door bell.

C.K. Thats fantastic I would wear a T-shirt like that everyday so I would need 10 of them 7 for Monday - Friday and 3 extra incase I have a DJ gig and Ide need a clean one for dressing up or incase I was going to a wedding or to a formal event!!!

I think the most obnoxious noise toy out there is that rdx horn....some guy over on the late maul droppers made and sold them I think.....

We should all get those tweety birds and start an "Occupy 11 meters" movement!

We've done just that in my area. Last count I think there are 8 of us in my area with my Tweety Birds and a couple of others with old Tweetys from the 70's. We rule.

Reactions: 1 person
I bought a radio that had one that played "Dixie" with horns. Damn thing must've taken 20 seconds.

I HATE HATE HATE the browning squeal box, Browning Pings, Browning in general!!!!! Who puts 60VAC on a Mic???????????????

There's a bunch of the cb "kiddies" (I call them that even tho they are mostly in their 40's and 50's) that have a bunch of those noise toy boxes that they run with their splatter boxes on ch. 19 locally. And they ARE annoying SoB's. One of them is a "tech" that "custom makes" those 8 noise toy boxes. Between the noise toys, birdies, pings, roger beeps and the constant keying over people/filthy language, it almost makes me embarrassed to be a CB'er. But..... gotta take the bad with the good, right? LOL

~Cheers~

There's a bunch of the cb "kiddies" (I call them that even tho they are mostly in their 40's and 50's) that have a bunch of those noise toy boxes that they run with their splatter boxes on ch. 19 locally. And they ARE annoying SoB's. One of them is a "tech" that "custom makes" those 8 noise toy boxes. Between the noise toys, birdies, pings, roger beeps and the constant keying over people/filthy language, it almost makes me embarrassed to be a CB'er. But..... gotta take the bad with the good, right? LOL

~Cheers~

No one around he uses a roger beep....they use triple and quadruple beeps. I guess whoever has the most amount of beeps, is higher up on the food chain.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.