• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wanted: 8908 Tubes

TetroideTom

Feb 17, 2008
Indiana
I have a amplifier that is in need of some tubes . I need 2 or 3 8908 tubes . There is no sub for this tube. I can replace the tube sockets and rewire it to use other more available tubes but I would like to keep it as it is and find someone with some spare 8908 tubes laying around . Please help ! Ive been looking for a couple of years now !

I think I might have some!

Tom: I have boxes, and still more boxes to look through...but seems like when I went through testing and marking a batch awhile back came across those...maybe 2 or 3 NOS brown base GE's...Yes very rare...
See what I can find.
I am 35 miles or so from INDY to the East...let you know...see how lucky I am finding the right box(y)
All the Best
BJ

Sorry Tom

I found those tubes Tom....sorry I told you wrong they turned out to be 8068 power beam tubes:oops:... My memory not as good as I thought...been few years since I looked through that box of sweep tubes...Sorry to get your hopes up. I apologize for the incorrect information.
All the Best
BJ

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.