• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WANTED - Mosley TA-53-M or TA-63-M Beam Antenna

st2k10

Dec 11, 2012
Looking for a good working, reasonably priced Mosley TA-53-M or TA-63-M beam antenna.
Email: va3guy(at)hotmail(dot)com

there has been a Mosley on QTH for over a week

Listing #1445788
Nevermind.. its a 57

Last edited:
HyGain TH6DXX
Original Lincoln Nebraska manufacture HyGain TH6 antenna. Only up for a short while and subsequently stored indoors. All stainless hardware. Original owner. As new condition. $325, pick up near Syracuse NY.
Listing #1441876 - Submitted on 06/02/19 by Callsign N2MF

Yea long drive from nr Ottawa...but nice price...and yes not MOSLEY

Reactions: Captain Kilowatt
HyGain TH6DXX
Original Lincoln Nebraska manufacture HyGain TH6 antenna. Only up for a short while and subsequently stored indoors. All stainless hardware. Original owner. As new condition. $325, pick up near Syracuse NY.
Listing #1441876 - Submitted on 06/02/19 by Callsign N2MF

Yea long drive from nr Ottawa...but nice price...and yes not MOSLEY

Nice price on the TH6. I wanted to abandon my Explorer 14 and A3WS in favour of a singke TH11DX but spending too much on travel this year so I hope to install the existing antennas and maybe get the TH11DX in another year or two.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.